|Sr. No.||Name of Person||Designation|
|1||Dr. A R Rasane||Chairman|
|2||Dr. S.N. Dive||Member – Teaching|
|3||Prof. Mrs. A.R. Sonawane||Member – Teaching|
|4||Prof.P.A.Lahare||Member – Teaching|
|5||Prof.C.H.Patil||Member – Teaching|
|6||Prof.Mrs.G.V.Sonawane||Member – Teaching|
|7||Prof.Ms.Pooja Karale||Member – Teaching|
|8||Mr.A.D.Ushire||Member – Non-Teaching|
|9||Mr.Jayesh More||Member – Student|
|10||Mr.Sai Jadhav||Member – Student|
|11||Mr.Sumit Kedare||Member – Student|
|12||Ms.Priyanka Pagare||Member – Student|
- To follow the reservation policies .
- To maintain the Complaint Register
- To assist the committees from Government of India/UGC, Government of India with regard to implementation to reservation policy in the University.
- Maintenance of Reservation Rosters/Registers
- To ensure compliance of the orders of reservation issued and other benefits admissible from time to time in Favour of SC/ST students.
- To liaise with the UGC, MHRD/ etc. with respect to supply of required information, answering queries and clearing doubts with respect to reservations data/information etc.
- To liaise with Office of the Commissioner for SC/ST/ in response of representations/ complaints.
- Coordinate with Equal Opportunity Office for implementation of policies/ orders etc. regarding equal opportunity.