|1||Prof. Dr. R. L. Edlabadkar||Chairman, Principal|
|2||Prof. M.M. Kamble||Member, Secretary|
|3||Prof. A. B. Lamb||Member|
|4||Prof. A. N. Gharu||Member|
|5||Prof. B. D. Pingle||Member|
|6||Prof. K .K. Patil||Member|
|7||Mr. A.D. Ushire||Member|
|8||Mr. Shekokar Gaurav R.||Student Member|
|9||Mr. Gangurde Jayesh R.||Student Member|
- To follow the reservation policies .
- To maintain the Complaint Register
- To assist the committees from Government of India/UGC, Government of India with regard to implementation to reservation policy in the University.
- Maintenance of Reservation Rosters/Registers
- To ensure compliance of the orders of reservation issued and other benefits admissible from time to time in favour of SC/ST students.
- To liaise with the UGC, MHRD/ etc. with respect to supply of required information, answering queries and clearing doubts with respect to reservations data/information etc.
- To liaise with Office of the Commissioner for SC/ST/ in response of representations/ complaints.
- Coordinate with Equal Opportunity Office for implementation of policies/ orders etc. regarding equal opportunity.