Internal Complaint Committee (I.C.C)
||Prof. Dr. S.G.Wakchaure
Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- To provide a neutral, confidential and supportive environment for member of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
- To advice complainant of means of resolution as specified by the legislation.
- To ensure fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To provide counselling and support services on campus.
- To ensure that students, faculty and staff are provided with current and comprehensive materials on sexual harassment.
- To promote awareness about respectful and safe campus environment.