|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. Mrs. S.B. Jadhav||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Mrs. Y.M. Ahire||Member – Teaching|
|3||Prof. S.V. Dharne||Member – Teaching|
|4||Prof. Mrs. S. A. Thakare||Member – Teaching|
|5||Adv. Mrs. Suiata B. Deshmukh||Member – Legal Expert|
|6||Mrs. Anjali Gujarathi||Member – Non-Teaching|
|7||Ms. Payal Bhatia||Member – Non-teaching|
|8||Mr. Nikhil Dhage||Member – Non-Government Organisation|
|9||Ms. Harshada Gaikwad||Member – Student|
|10||Ms.Pranali Patil||Member – Student|
|11||Ms. Rutuja Salve||Member – Student|
|12||Mr. Nisarga Jamdhare||Member – Student|
Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- To provide a neutral, confidential and supportive environment for member of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
- To advice complainant of means of resolution as specified by the legislation.
- To ensure fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To provide counselling and support services on campus.
- To ensure that students, faculty and staff are provided with current and comprehensive materials on sexual harassment.
- To promote awareness about respectful and safe campus environment.