Internal Complaint Committee (I.C.C)
|1||Prof. Dr. R.L.Edlabadkar||Chairman, Principal|
|2||Shri. S.N.Gunjal||Member, Management Representative|
|3||Prof. Dr. P.G.Shete||Member Secretary|
|4||Prof. Dr. S.G.Wakchaure||Member, Staff Representative|
|5||Prof. A.P.Kaldate||Member, Staff Representative|
|6||Prof. M.T.Jagtap||Member, Staff Representative|
|7||Mrs. S.V.Vachhani||Member, Staff Representative|
|8||Prof. S.V.Dharane||Member, Staff Representative|
|9||Mrs.V.P.Patil||Member, Non Teaching Representative|
|10||Mrs.A.R.Gujrati||Member, Non Teaching Representative|
Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- To provide a neutral, confidential and supportive environment for member of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
- To advice complainant of means of resolution as specified by the legislation.
- To ensure fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To provide counselling and support services on campus.
- To ensure that students, faculty and staff are provided with current and comprehensive materials on sexual harassment.
- To promote awareness about respectful and safe campus environment.