Library At Glance:
|Total No of Books||9062|
|Total no of Titles||2608|
|Total No of National / International Journals||31 (National – 22 & International -09)|
|Total no of Newspapers||13|
|Total no of CD’ s & DVD’s||426|
|E-Books ( Freely download)||2945|
|Total No. of Handbooks||28|
|Total Library Area||430 sq.m.|
|Total no.of Volumes||12007(No.of Volumes=9062 + No.of E-Books=2945)|
Library Advisory Committee:
|Sr.No.||Name Of Committee Member||Designation|
|2||Mr. S. N. Gunjal||Administrative Officer|
|6||Prof. S.N. Bhadane||Member|
|10||Mr. S. G. Zanan||System Support|
|Sr. No||Course||No. Of Titles||No. Of Volumes||No. Of National Periodicals|
|1||Gen. Science & Humanities||567||2414||07|
Facilities In Library
|Seating Capacity in Reading Hall||150|
|Online Journal Facility||Yes|
|Library Network Facility||Yes|
Library Rules of Discipline
- In case you have any problem regarding Library, please see the Librarian. Keep your Identity Card always with you for inspection as and when required.
- Identity Card is non- transferable.
- Student members shall produce his/her Identity Card at the Library Counter.
- A library member should sign in the Visitor’s Register kept at the entrance before entering the Library.
- The student must deposit his / her belongings such as an umbrella, hat, or bag, file etc. at the counter / rack provided. Do not keep any valuables, money-purse etc in the bags. Library staff, Librarian, or college will not be responsible for Loss of any such valuables or belongings.
- Maintain absolute silence in the Library and Study room. Use of Mobile, in ANY FORM- SMS, CHATTING, CALLING is strictly prohibited. Disturbance to others is not tolerable.
- Spiting and smoking in any part of the library is strictly prohibited.
- No waste paper shall be thrown on the floor of the Library. Do not liter. Use Dustbin.
- Eatables are not allowed in the Library.
- Sleeping on the benches, Chairs, Tables is not allowed.
Rules for Circulation
- Book will be circulated from 9.30 to 5.30pm on all working days.
- Every student must produce his/her Identity card while borrowing books.
- Library observes open Access System for all classes.
- An issued book must be returned within TEN days otherwise an overdue fine of Rs.01/- per day will be charged.
- Due date of an issued book, if not in demand may be renewed at the discretion of the Librarian.
- While borrowing, every student must check the book for missing pages if any or any other damages to the book &bring it to the notice of the Librarian.
- All books taken by the reader in the Library should be returned to the Counter .before leaving the Library.
- Do not mark or fold any pages of the books.
- Library books damaged by the user shall pay its cost. The Librarian is empowered to recall any books at any time.
- Periodicals,Reference books and rare-books will not be loaned except in the special case with the prior permission of the Librarian / HIGHER AUTHORITIES.
- Handle the books carefully while browsing /consulting them.
- No part of Library reading material shall be photo-copied, without permission of the Librarian.
- All Library books shall be returned at the end of the examination.
- Issue of books may at any time be suspended by orderof the Librarianfor instance, at the time of Stock taking.