|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. A R Rasane||Chairman|
|2||Prof. S.N.Bhadane||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr. M.V.Bhalerao||Member – Teaching|
|4||Dr. Mrs. S.B.Jadhav||Member – Teaching|
|5||Prof. J.Y. Kapadnis||Member – Teaching|
|6||Prof. S.V.Dharane||Member – Teaching|
|7||Mr. D.S.Balak||Member – Non-Teaching|
|8||Mr. Arun Pawar||Member, Social Worker|
|9||PI, Mhasrul Nashik||Member, Police Administration|
|10||Mr. Ashok Chavanke||Member, Media Representative|
Anti Ragging Squad
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Mobile number|
|3||Prof. S.R. Pangavane||Member||9423507506|
|5||Prof. Ms. A.S.Pingale||Member||8446901503|
Anti Ragging Committee
- To respect and support the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court and be attentive to any acts of ragging.
- Ensure anti ragging instructions are displayed at prominent places in the college premises.
- To make aware all the students and prevalent directives and the actions that can be taken against those involved in ragging.
- To take into consideration the complaints received from the students and conduct enquiry and take appropriate action for the offenders.
- Obtain the undertaking from the students in accordance with the provisions.
- Conduct counselling workshops for the students to create awareness of ragging menace.
- To take all necessary measures for prevention of Ragging inside the Campus.
- To form the anti-ragging squad for carry out regular checks for any ragging activity.