- About Department
- Academic Infrastructure
- Student Corner
- Industrial Visits
- Distinguished Projects
- Distinguished Alumni
- Student Association
- Staff Achievements
- Student Achievements
- Activities and Events
- Result Analysis
IT Stands for “Information Technology”, with sanctioned intake 60 and branch code as 533024610. It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Today, the term information technology has ballooned to encompass many aspects of computing and technology, and the term has become very recognizable.IT professionals perform a variety of duties that range from installing applications to designing complex computer networks and information databases. Department of Information Technology provides best infrastructure facility and the highly qualified faculty; we educate students of outstanding caliber who can become good professionals in future.
Prof. Satish N. Bhadane (Head of Department)
- To achieve the excellence in the development of IT solutions.
- To provide theoretical and practical knowledge according to recent trends in information technology.
- To develop student as IT professional for employment and self employment by technical knowledge, communication skills and social environment.
- To motivate students to make use of IT solution for all classes of the society.
- PO1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern tool usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- An ability to apply the theoretical concepts and practical knowledge of Information Technology in analysis, design, development and management of information processing systems and applications in the interdisciplinary domain.
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing infrastructure and operations requirements appropriate to its solution. IT graduates should be able to work on large-scale computing systems.
- An understanding of professional, business and business processes, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- Practice communication and decision-making skills through the use of appropriate technology and be ready for professional responsibilities.
Course OutcomesI.T. Department Course Outcomes
|Head of Department|
|Qualification: M Tech (CSE), B E (Computer Engg)|
|Experience: Teaching: -18 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Internet of Things|
|Qualification: M.E. (Computer Engg), B.E.(Computer Engg)|
|Experience: 10 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Machine Learning, Data Science|
|Qualification: M.E.(Computer Engineering)|
|Experience: Teaching- 11 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Discrete Mathematics, Cloud Computing, Data Structure & Algorithms|
|Qualification: ME (VLSI & Embedded System) BE(E&TC)|
|Experience: Teaching- 06 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Microcontroller and IOT|
|Qualification: ME (Computer Engg) BE(Computer Engg.)|
|Experience: Teaching- 9.5 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Computer Networks & Information Security, Operating Systems|
|Qualification: M.E (CSE)|
|Experience: Teaching - 3.5 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Big Data Analytics, DBMS|
|Qualification: Ph.D., ME (E &TC)|
|Experience: Teaching - 16 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Artificial Neural Network, Image Processing|
Prof.Rohini M.TheteAssistant Professor
|Qualification: ME (Computer)|
|Experience: Teaching - 01 Year|
|Area of Interest (s): Database Management System|
Prof.Vidya A. KhairnarAssistant Professor
|Qualification: ME (Computer)|
|Experience: Teaching - 04 Years|
|Area of Interest (s): Data Mining|
Mr.Prasad S. SuryawanshiTechnical Assistant
|Qualification: Dip.(Computer Engineering)|
|Experience: 14 Years|
|Sr. No.||Laboratory Name|
|1||Programming Laboratory - I|
|2||Programming Laboratory - II|
|4||Operating System Laboratory|
|1||Soft Skills||Language Laboratory||Language Lab(s/w) Console|
Departmental LibraryThe Department of IT engineering maintains a departmental library for IT students which consist of number of book related to IT. This library is accessible to the faculty and students.
Academic Calendar (2023-24)
Time Table2023-24 SEM I
- MoU with IRT technologies for RedHat India Pvt.Ltd.
- Company Name: IRT technologies Pvt.Ltd.
- Company Person’s Name: DushantKoche, Director
- Aim and Objectives of MoU:
- To Provide Global Training and Testing certification
- To conduct certification programs – RHCSA/RHCE/RHBD/CISCO/AWS/ORACLE
- To establish RedHat centre of Excellence
- Description of MoU:
MoU for Educational cooperation for Global IT training and Certification program is held to undertake RedHat course and certification programs under RedHat academy partner program. IRT technologies Pvt. Ltd being authorised seller for “REDHAT ACADEMY”. In this MoU, The performance of the activities chosen in the students training plan and access the students learning and development.
- MoU with MoU with SKtechming Solutions, Nashik
- Company Name:SKtechmind Solutions, Nashik.
- Directors Name: Tushar Rajendra Khairnar and Mr. Shailesh Rajendra Khairnar
- SKtechmind Solutions is a leading custom IoT solutions provider in Nashik & India [Asia-Pacific Region] which provides ready to market IOT enabled products in shortest period of time with 100% customer satisfaction. We are IOT experts providing End-To-End IOT solutions that improve processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. The MoU will bring the students of PVGCOE in the streamline of IoT. Using the platform of sktechminds students will be able to do the projects based on IoT.
- The vision of the company is to Globally make ‘Life-Easier’ by innovation, technology and education in multi-disciplinary fields by maintaining high standards of quality.
- To drive Technology by Innovation to invent and manufacture easily accessible and affordable devices to make life easier for the masses. Create a platform to constantly drive technology education to make life easier, leading to a technology
- MoU with IBM India Pvt. Ltd, Banglore
- The primary aim of this collaboration is to is to establishing a high quality faculty repository in software technologies. This will help to teach and train the students on state-of-the-art, software technologies and to position them to support India’s Information Technology initiative.
- To design world-class curriculum capable of delivering high caliber IT skills required in the fast changing IT marketplace.
- Opportunity to emerge as one of the competent entities in the academic circles in research and development in the area of Information Technology.
- Opportunity to be recognized by the industry and academic circles as one of the preferred locations for acquiring training and skills development in latest technology and software
- Opportunity to utilise the program to train students on IBM Software products and technologies.
- Opportunity for the faculty to design world class curriculum capable of delivering the caliber of IT skills required at present and also for the future
- Opportunity for students to avail IBM Certification, which is valid across the globe through the Sylvan Prometric Testing Centre.
- Creation of a resource pool of IBM Software professionals to boost the existing skill level in the country.
- Inclusion of IBM Software and technologies courses in the course curriculum
- Availability of skilled students from the Program for projects which would benefit IBM Customers as well as the Business Partners of IBM.
1.Sumago Infotech,NashikIndustrial Visit was carried out at Sumago Infotech Pvt Ltd, Kamod Nagar, Indira Nagar, Nashik on 10th September 2022 Specially for third year students of Information Technology Department. Main objective behind the visit was to make student aware about the software development work culture of IT industry. To get the knowledge about client based project requirement in industry.
2. Industrial visit to forensic lab
As student, it is very important to link the theory part studied in classes and the practical aspect of Cyber crimes. As Engineers is a very useful field that make people’s lives easier and it is kind of using this pure science in a useful application that helps in improving local communities and society as a whole. It is very important to allow the students to discover the horizons of Security that is used in the daily life. The Forensic lab in the State of Maharashtra is a practical example that would shows the importance of security in everyday life.
The Forensic lab is a laboratory located on Panchavati, Nasik and the trip was organized on 2nd Feb, 2017. The major role of the forensic laboratory is controlling crime, serving justice and merging science with law expertise to keep the peace. The lab is made up of four different sections; technical inspection section, weapons and machinery section, fire effects inspection section, and counterfeiting and forgery section. The four different sections work together to achieve one goal; discovering and finding the truth based on scientific methods.
3. Nessa Group, Calangute, Bardez, Goa
Industrial visit was carried out at The Nessa Group, Calangute, Bardez, Goa on 26th March 2017 especially for final year students of I.T. Department. The main objective behind the visit was to make student aware about how various activities related to Data Base Management System and process are carried out in big company and give them feel of managers as soon as they start there career. Prof. S.S.Rajebhosale & Prof.K.K.Nagare along with 23 students left for visit at 12.30 p.m. and took about 3 hours to cover. The company is located in The Nessa Group, Calangute, Bardez, Goa. As soon as we reached company we were guided by Dharamraj Patel, Expert. He shared deep practical insights about the role of DBMS in today’s industries, the functionalities of Databases like Triggers, Procedures, Structures, Tables etc. in Different areas and the working of Data Centers, etc. Demonstration on Real time databases was also shown to students. The Nessa Group, Calangute, Bardez, Goa is a unique and diverse team that prides itself on being able to offer complete, 360 degree strategic plaAcquaint students with interesting facts and breath-taking innovations in Database, Big Data - Hadoop and other technologies setting the foundation for “Building Better Business Solutions”. We know that there are barriers to success and we know how to overcome them. We understand the value of communication, efficiency, and, consistency…and the difference they make to the success of any organization.Here are some Key Highlights of industrial Visit
- Made Students Aware with Industry Practices.
- Role of DB Admin Engineers in companies like Banking, ERP, Management Projects, etc.
- Increase Practical Awareness of DBMS and Big Data Hadoop Industrial sectors among students.
- Information shared on the key certifications involved in DB Admin and their importance in industry
- Explanation of how all the Database storage devices and Data Centers Works and their role in Industry.
- Few Hands on Practical were also shown to students.
4. Industrial Visit to I-Medita, Pune
Industrial visit was carried out at I-Medita, Pune on 24th March 2017 especially for final year students of I.T. Department. The main objective behind the visit was to make student aware about how various activities related to Computer Networking and process are carried out in big company and give them feel of managers as soon as they start there career. Prof. S.S.Rajebhosale & Prof.K.K.Nagare along with 23 students left for visit at 1.30 p.m. and took about 3 hours to cover the distance. The company is located in I-Medita, 2nd Floor, Aditi Samruddhi Building, Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra. As soon as we reached company we were guided by The visit was initiated by Mr. Saurabh Rawat and Mr. Saurabh Yadav, CCIE R&S #46962 - an Expert in Networking Domain. He shared deep practical insights about the role of networking in today’s industries, the functionalities of networking devices like Routers, Switches, firewalls etc. in communication and the working of Data Centers, etc. Demonstration on Real time Networks was also shown to students
|Sr.No.||Title of Project|
|01||Face Mask Detector using Machine Learning and Image Processing Technique.|
|02||facial Emotion Recognition using Convolutional Neural Network|
|03||FoodForCare: An Android Application for Self-Care with Healthy Food|
|04||female Safety Application|
|05||Confidence Detector and Management|
|06||Complaint from public to corporator using android app|
|07||Smart Campus- An academic portal with android application|
|08||“Krushi-Unnati” for Farmers|
|09||A Text extraction from Graphical Documents|
|10||Hotel management Using Android|
|Name: Mayur Purohit||Name: Deepak Sonar|
|Designation:- HR||Designation:- Software Developer|
|Company Name:-Shaonomy Tech private limited||Company Name:- Tom Tom India Pvt Ltd|
|View about College: Supportive & very helpful faculties, interactive learnings.||View about College: Good teaching learning process|
|Name: Akshay sonawane||Name: Divakar Patil|
|Designation:- Managing Director & CEO, Founder||Designation:- Software Developer|
|Company Name:-Acrylic Solution Pvt.ltd||Company Name:- Globant India Private limited|
|View about College: Developed Proactive attitude and stage daring.||View about College: Study centric environment|
|Name: Aishwarya Salve||Name: Saurabh Mahajan|
|Designation:-Third runner-up of Mrs.Maharashtra 2018 & Mrs.Ultimate Diva 2018||Designation:- Business Analyst|
|Company Name:||Company Name: Logibricks Technologies Pvt Ltd, Pune|
|View about College: It was an amazing and life changing journey at Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering, Nashik. Many technical and non-technical events are organized in college.||View about College: A great faculty, excellent in their respective fields, never turned us down at times of our need. They extended their helping hands for us beyond academics. We were more like a family.|
Zoetic Engineering IT HubZenITh students association was started in the academic 2013-14 to enhance the students leadership quality by organising various department events that exhibits the students hidden talents. The association is working in that direction.
ZenITh student committee for the Academic Year 2023-24
|Sr.No.||Post||Name of Student|
|1||President||Ms.Dhanashree Shewale( TE IT)|
|2||Vice-President||Mr.Suyog Pagar(TE IT)|
|3||Treasurer||Mr.Dhanajay Ahire(SE IT)|
|4||Girls Representative||Ms.Avantika Junagade (TE IT)|
|5||Boys Representative||Mr.Aditya Thakare (TE IT)|
|6||Event Co-ordinator||Mr. Praveen Kumar (TE II)|
|7||Social Media Co-ordinator||1. Mr.Ashish Patil 2.Krishna Jadhav(TEIT)|
|8||Member||Mr.Pavan Ahire( BE IT)|
|9||Member||Mr.Nisarga Jamdare( BE IT)|
|10||Member||Mr.Om Pangavhane( BE IT)|
|11||Member||Mr.Pritesh Sonar (TE IT)|
|12||Member||Ms.Pratiksha Nikam (TE IT)|
|13||Member||Ms.Snehal Gaike (TE IT)|
|14||Member||Mr.Pratik Rokade(SE IT)|
|15||Member||Mr.Mayur Borase(SE IT)|
|16||Member||Mr.Tanmay Landge(SE IT)|
|17||Member||Ms.Pranvi Aware(SE IT)|
|18||Member||Ms.Vaishnavi Kanade(SE IT)|
|19||Member||Ms.Snehal Kedar(SE IT)|
Events organised under ZenITh
|Academic Year||Name of the event|
|2023-24||Teachers Day Celebration Program dated 5/9/2023|
|2022-23||Teachers Day Celebration Program dated 6/9/2022|
|2021-22||Technical Event and Students Interaction Program dated 26/4/2022|
|One-day Workshop on Web Application Development|
|2019-20||Seminar on CSI Activity by Prof. Vaibhav Dabhade|
|Teachers day celebration|
|2018-19||Guest Lecture on emotional intelligence by Mr. Vikas Salunke|
|Farewell 2k19 students’ batch|
|Sr.No.||Academic Year||Name of Staff||Event/Publication||Conference Detail||ISBN/ISSN|
|1||2021-22||Prof.Prasad A Lahare||International Journal of Advance Scientific Research and Engineering Trends||Remote Patient Care Monitoring System For Rural Healthcare||Volume 6,Issue 12,December 2021,ISSN (Online) 2456-0774|
|1||2020-21||Prof.Satish Bhadane||Best Teacher Award 2020-21 by Mahavir International, Nashik||-|
|1||2017-18||Prof.Satish Bhadane||IJRTER||RESTAURANT AUTOMATION SYSTEM USING ANDROID||E-ISSN: 2349-7610|
|2||Prof.Satish Bhadane||IJREST||Advance Mobile Health Monitoring Using Cloud Assisted Privacy Preserving||ISSN: 2455-1457|
|3||Prof.Kiran K. Patil||IJARIIE||Blind Browser Using Web Extraction||ISSN(O)-2395-4396 Vol-3 Issue-2|
|4||Prof.Kiran K. Patil||IJARIIE||RTO TRAFFER||ISSN(O)-2395-4396 Vol-3 Issue-2|
|5||Prof.Harshal N. Kolhe||IJIR||Tunnel Management and Controlling System Using Web Application||ISSN(O)-2395-4396 ,Vol-3 Issue-2 2454-1362, Vol-3, Issue-5,|
|6||Prof.Harshal N. Kolhe||IJARIIE||An Efficient Mechanism For Secure Data Mining In Distributed Databases Based On Rule Prediction||2395- 4396, Vol-3 Issue-3|
|7||2016-17||Prof. S. N. Bhadane||IRJET||Reconstruction of Fragmented Images Using Color and Contour||e-ISSN: 2395 -0056|
|8||Prof. S. N. Bhadane||IJSRD||Web Based SDK (Software Development Kit) for Android||ISSN 2321-0613|
|9||Prof. S. N. Bhadane||IJRITCC||Relevant Result Generation by Harvesting Web Information||ISSN: 2321-8169 79 - 80|
|10||Prof.Kiran K. Patil||IJCSMC||Face Recognition Techniques: A Survey||ISSN 2320–088X, IJCSMC, Vol. 5, Issue. 11|
|11||Prof.Kiran K. Patil||IJARCCE||Krushi-Unnati An Online Trading App (OLTP)||Vol. 5, Issue 3,ISSN 2278-1021|
|12||Prof.S.K.Thakare||IJMTER||In Information Filtering used of Maximum Matched Pattern based model||e-ISSN No.:2349-9745 Vol-3,Issue-4|
|13||Prof.S.K.Thakare||IJARCSMS||Pattern Based Document Recommendation using Maximum Matched Equivalence Classes||ISSN: 2321-7782Volume 4, Issue 11|
|Sr.No.||Academic Year||Name of Student||Institute/Organising institute||Event Name/Details||Category|
|1||2019-20||Ms.Shalvi Kathe||P.V.G.COE, Nashik||Cricket||Best Batsman - Sports|
|2||Ms.Monika Shinde||K.T.H.M.,College Nashik||On the spot Painting||Painting|
|3||Mr. Kedar Mahajan||University of Michigan||Programming on Python||developer|
|1||2018-19||Mr.Jay Hiray||PDEA College of Engg.,Pune||Project competition||project|
Activities and Events
1.Parents Meeting (Date-11th Feb 2023)
2.Engineer's Day Celebration
3.Teachers day Celebration
4. A Workshop on Web Application Development organized by ZenITh Association (11th April 2022)
5."How to create a Webinar using Google Meet '' for PVG's Shriram Sadashiv Dhamankar Commerce, Science& Arts College Nashik.
6.Online Teacher Day celebrated on 5th Sept, 2020
7.Big Data Analytics delivered by Prof.S.K.Thakare PVGCOE Nashik
8.Coronavirus pandemic impact on IT Industry by Dipak Sonar.PVGCOE Nashik
Pride Toppers for the Academic Year 2022-23
|1||Shah Arpan A.(8.23)||Pawar Siddhesh N(9.29)||Tidake Gayatri S. (9.53)|
|2||Junagade Avantika S(8.18)||
Borse Kajol V.(8.93)
Parmar mangesh S.(9.4)
|3||Nikam Pratiksha R.(8.05)||Ahire Pavan B.(8.71)||Adhav Hrutunjay B.(9.25)|
Pride Toppers for the Academic Year 2021-22
Pawar Siddhesh (8.48)
Parmar Mangesh S.(9.50)
Naik Ashwin (9.34)
Ahire Pavan (8.27)
More Manasi M.(9.43)
Agnihotri Amey (9.30)
Chaudhari Monal (9.18)
Pride Toppers for the Academic Year 2020-21
Shukla Shivan U.
|2||Parmar Mangesh S.||Chaudhari Monal S.||Bidwai Kanchan|
|3||More Manasi M.||Solanke Rushikesh||Mahajan Kedar|