Functions of Institution Innovation Council (IIC):
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution's Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution's faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
|Sr. No.||Designation||Name of Person|
|1||Principal||Dr. A. R. Rasane|
|2||President||Dr. M. V. Bhalerao|
|3||Vice President||Prof. J. Y. Kapadnis|
|4||NISP Coordinator||Prof. V. C. Chopade|
|5||Convener||Prof. V. C. Chopade|
|6||Faculty Member – Innovation Activity Coordinator||Prof. Mrs. S. K. Thakare|
|7||Faculty Member – Startup Activity Coordinator||Prof. Ms.S.S.Gunjal|
|8||Faculty Member – Internship Activity Coordinator||Dr.S.N.Dive|
|9||Faculty Member – IPR Activity Coordinator||Prof.M.T.Jagtap|
|10||Faculty Member – Social Media Coordinator||Prof. P.A.Lahare|
|11||Faculty Member – ARIIA Coordinator||Prof. V. C. Chopade|
|12||Faculty Member – NIRF Coordinator||Prof.Mrs.A.R.Sonawane|
|13||External Member – IP Expert||Mr. Parag Khedkar|
|14||External Member – Alumni Entrepreneur||Mr. Shailesh Khairnar|
|15||External Member – Industry Expert||Mr. Kaustubh Mehta|
|16||External Member – Bank||Mr. Amol Mahajan|
|17||External Member – Incubation Center||Mr. Amol Panpatil|
|18||Student Member – Innovation Coordinator||Mr. Aditya Thakare (SE IT)|
|19||Student Member – Startup Coordinator||Mr. Chanaksh Metkar (SE Comp)|
|20||Student Member – Internship Coordinator||Mr.Jayesh More (TE comp)|
|21||Student Member – Social Media Coordinator||Mr. Sumit Ubale (TE IT)|
|22||Student Member – IPR Activity Coordinator||Mr. Abhishek Kendre( SE AI & DS)|
|23||Student Member||Mr. Bhushan Shinde (SE AI & DS)|
|24||Student Member||Mr. Atharva Ambekar (SE Comp)|
India aspires to become 5 trillion-dollar economy by 2024. To reach the mark, it needs to evolve systems and mechanisms to convert the present demographic dividend into high quality technical human resource capable of doing cutting edge research and innovation and deep-tech entrepreneurship.
The 'Innovation and Startup Policy for Students and Faculty’prepared at our institute is a guiding framework to envision aneducational system oriented towards startups and entrepreneurship opportunities for student and faculties. The guidelines provide ways for developing entrepreneurial agenda, managing IntellectualProperty Rights (IPR) ownership, technology licensing and equity sharing in Startups or enterprisesestablished by faculty and students.
In India, innovation is still not the epicenter of education. In order to achieve the cultural and attitudinal shiftand to ensure that ‘Innovation and Startup’ culture is the primary fulcrum of our higher education system, apolicy framework and guidelines are the need of this hour. These guidelines will enable us to activelysupport our faculty, staff and students to participate in innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) relatedactivities, thus encouraging students and faculty to consider startups and entrepreneurship as a career option.
To download the “Innovation and Startup Policy for Students and Faculty” Click Here
- National Webinar on Research, Innovation, and Ranking conducted on 11/08/2021
- Webinar on Intellectual Property Rights conducted on 07/09/2021
- Video Session on I&E Initiatives & Programs of MoE for HEIs conducted on 09/09/2021
- “Innovative Idea Presentation Competition” on Occasion of the Engineer’s Day, 15/09/2021
- My Story - Motivational Session by Successful Entrepreneur / Startup founder, conducted on 14/02/2022
- My Story about Successful Innovation: Motivational Session by a Successful Innovator, conducted on 15/02/2022
- Workshop on “Entrepreneurship and Innovation as Career Opportunity”, conducted on 26/02/2022
- MoE’s Innovation Cell Website: https://mic.gov.in/
- MHRD Innovation Cell YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MHRDInnovationCell
- Govt. of India’s Startup India Website: https://www.startupindia.gov.in/
- Govt. of India’s The National Innovation Foundation (NIF): https://nif.org.in/
- Govt. of India’s Official website of Intellectual Property India: https://ipindia.gov.in/