First Year Engineering Admission Process
DTE Code 5330
|Sr. No.||Under Graduate (BE) Course||Code||Sanctioned Intake|
|2||Electronics & Telecommunication||533037210||60|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and outside Maharashtra State Candidate for admission to the First year of 4 year Degree courses in Engineering. A candidate should be an India National and should have passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or Its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics,Mathematics and Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology Technical Vocation Subject.
Secured minimum 50% marks i.e. not less than 150 marks out of 300 marks (45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks for backward class category candidates and persons with Disability Candidate belonging to Maharashtra state only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology / Biotechnology Technical Vocational Subject added together at HSC (Std.XII)
Obtained a positive composite i.e. marks obtained after adding 50% of JEE (Main) (Paper I) marks & 50% of normalized standard XII (Board or equivalent examination) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.For more details please login to the web site www.dtemaharashta.gov.in.
Criteria For Direct Admission To Second Year :-
The candidate should have passed Diploma course in Engineering / Technology with 50% for Open and 45% for any category in English medium, awarded by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) or autonomous institution to which autonomy has been granted by the State of Maharashtra or Diploma recognized as equivalent to the diploma awarded by MSBTE for seeking direct admission to degree as prescribed by DTE, Maharashtra.
List of original documents along with two set of Xerox to be submitted at the time of BE First Year Admission by students:
- HSC Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate mentioning place of Birth and Nationality.
- JEE (Main)- Score card.
- Birth Certificate or Domicile certificate if Leaving does not contain Place of Birth mentioned on it.
- Nationality Certificate if Leaving Certificate does not contain Nationality mentioned on it.
- Income certificate.
- Migration Certificate if student belong to other University than Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Migration Certificate if student belong to other state.
- Educational Gap Affidavit if student has gap in his education.
- Caste Validity Certificate or Performa -H signed by student on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper.
- Two Xerox copies of all above documents.
- CAP seat Allotment letter.
- For students belonging to OPEN CATEGORY,documents from Sr. no. 1 to sr. no.9 have to be submitted.
- If student belong to any category, additional documents from Sr. 11 and 12 has to be submitted.
- For students belonging to ST Category, Noncreamy layer certificate is not required.
- Students should keep one copy set of all above documents with themselves.
- For students belonging to Hindi Linguistic minority should bring an Affidavit of it on Rs. 100/- stamp paper.
- After confirming Admission, students should visit Administrative Office for Processing their Scholarship/EBC/Minority and other official process.
General Rules and Regulations regarding Admission
- Admission to all classes and courses are strictly provisional and are confirmed only after receiving the necessary approval of the University of Pune.
- Admission to the college is on the basis of merit.
- Only those applicants who fulfill all the eligibility conditions laid down by the University are considered for admission.
- The right of admission to the college is reserved with the authorities of the college as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Universities Act 1994 (Sec 65).
- Students have to abide by the rules and regulations of the college and help to maintain discipline in the campus. Students indulging in acts of indiscipline will be severely dealt with as per the provisions of the ordinance 156 of the University of Pune.
- Applicants who intend to cancel their admission due to some unforeseen reasons will be eligible for refund of fees after due deductions as per rules.
- Immediately after the admission, the students should obtain Identity Card and Library Card from Library and get the same signed by Principal or Vice – Principal within one week from the date of admission. The students must carry his/her Identity Card always with him/her for inspection as and when asked for. Failure to do so may result in punishment and inconvenience to the student.
- Change in the subject once offered, is not allowed.
- Make it a point to have a look at general notice board every day for notices regarding Academic and extra curricular activities, scholarship notifications, University correspondence and examination notices etc.
- In case the students have any problem regarding selection of subject, details to be filled in the forms etc., they are advised to seek the help of the admission committee.
- Students are strictly required to follow the prescribed uniform of the college.