Welcome To Department Of Information Technology
IT Stands for “Information Technology,” It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies.
Today, the term information technology has ballooned to encompass many aspects of computing and technology, and the term has become very recognizable.IT professionals perform a variety of duties that range from installing applications to designing complex computer networks and information databases.
Department of Information Technology provides best infrastructure facility and the highly qualified faculty; we educate students of outstanding caliber who can become good professionals in future.
Prof. Satish N. Bhadane (HOD)
To achieve the excellence in the development of IT solutions.
- To provide theoretical and practical knowledge according to recent trends in information technology.
- To develop student as IT professional for employment and self employment by technical knowledge, communication skills and social environment.
- To motivate students to make use of IT solution for all classes of the society.
Program Specific Outcomes
- To serve as Engineer to use mathematical fundamentals to solve problems using appropriate mathematical analysis, data structures and algorithms.
- To utilizing the techniques, skills, and modern engineering technology tools, standard process necessary for practices as IT professional.
- Serve as software engineer to identify, formulate and provide systematic solution to complex engineering and technology problems.
- Serve as IT professional: function as team member in order to manage IT projects using suitable project management techniques by utilizing soft skill for societal and environmental well-being.
- Use programming paradigm and its various applications in the fields of information technology.
- To work as technical writer on the basis of effective presentation, report writing & paper publication skills.
- Utilizing the concept engineering, management, financial aspects, performance, optimization & time complexity used for professional practices.
- Work as system analyst to provide solution for the local and global impact of information technology on individuals, organization and society.
- Work as software designer on the basis of design & development principles to the construction of software systems.