|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Prof. Mrs. Y.M. Ahire||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Mr. S.V. Dharne||Member, Staff Representative|
|3||Prof. Mrs. S. A. Thakare||Member, Staff Representative|
|4||Adv. Mrs. S.V. Sonawane||Legal Expert|
|5||Mrs. Anjali Gujarathi||Member, Non-teaching Representative|
|6||Ms. SonaliHandge||Member, Non-teaching Representative|
|7||Mr. Nikhil Dhage||Member, Non-Government Organisation|
|9||Ms. MahimaVerma (BE Mech)||Member, Student Representative|
|10||Ms. NilimaChavan (TE IT)||Member, Student Representative|
|11||Ms. AditiGunjal (TE Comp)||Member, Student Representative|
Objective Of The Internal Complaint Committee :
- To process individual grievances of the female students, teaching, and non-teaching women staff, concerning sexual harassment in the college premises and to recommend the suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the university act.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourage and fosters a respectful and safe campus environment.
- To promote educational programs for the workforce regarding gender equality and work-life balance.
- To provide assistance to the faculty/college for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Cell may form policy for redressal of the grievances as required from time to time, which may be accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government agencies.