Internal Complaint Committee (I.C.C)
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Prof. Mrs. Y.M. Ahire||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Mr. S.V. Dharne||Member, Staff Representative|
|3||Prof. Mrs. S. A. Thakare||Member, Staff Representative|
|4||Adv. Mrs. S.V. Sonawane||Legal Expert|
|5||Mrs. Anjali Gujarathi||Member, Non-teaching Representative|
|6||Ms. SonaliHandge||Member, Non-teaching Representative|
|7||Mr. Nikhil Dhage||Member, Non-Government Organisation|
|9||Ms. MahimaVerma (BE Mech)||Member, Student Representative|
|10||Ms. NilimaChavan (TE IT)||Member, Student Representative|
|11||Ms. AditiGunjal (TE Comp)||Member, Student Representative|
Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- To provide a neutral, confidential and supportive environment for member of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
- To advice complainant of means of resolution as specified by the legislation.
- To ensure fair and timely resolution of sexual harassment complaints.
- To provide counselling and support services on campus.
- To ensure that students, faculty and staff are provided with current and comprehensive materials on sexual harassment.
- To promote awareness about respectful and safe campus environment.